Adobe InDesign Made Easy. A Beginners Guide To InDesign
Learn how to use Adobe InDesign to build comprehensive page layouts. A beginners course by Infinite Skills
Created by Infinite Skills - High Quality Training
Students: 107270, Price: Free
This Adobe InDesign CS5.5 training video by Infinite Skills is an indispensable resource for anyone wanting to learn this powerful, often intimidating page layout and design program. Including a complete chapter on the latest edition to InDesign - EPUB, this computer software training program is designed to teach the absolute beginner how to use the industry standard Adobe InDesign CS5.5 software.
Starting with the basics in this video training tutorial, this course teaches you how to use Adobe InDesign CS5, covering topics ranging from setting up your workspace, to using grids, the new layers panel in CS5, working with text, paragraph formatting, creating and using styles, and combining text and objects. New to CS5.5 is the EPUB export capabilities, and the course goes in-depth with this new feature, as well as exporting your finished work in a variety of formats, from print, to interactive documents.
By the conclusion of this computer based training program, you will be fully versed in creating print and digital ready documents in Adobe InDesign . The author has included more than 2GB of work-files, so that you can work alongside him as he teaches you the ins and outs of this powerful desktop publishing software!
Brochure Design using Adobe InDesign
Designing Brochures in easy way
Created by MKCL India - Creating a Knowledge Lit World
Students: 8798, Price: Free
A brochure is an informative paper document (often also used for advertising) that can be folded into a template, pamphlet or leaflet. A brochure can also be a set of related unfolded papers put into a pocket folder or packet. In this course you will be able to learn about designing a brochure using Adobe InDesign.
Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing and typesetting software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, presentations, books and ebooks.
Taking brochure as an example you can also design posters, flyers, magazines, newspapers etc
InDesign CC Essentials for Beginners – Basics & Tricks
Graphic designers can learn Handling: InDesign Fundamentals, Minimal Designs, Typography, Design Grid system & Exporting
Created by Khalil Ibrahim - Chief Design Officer & Wordpress Expert
Students: 4507, Price: Free
Learn Adobe Indesign Essentials & basics in one single Project!
(Practical minimal clean real-world brochure design)
What you will learn in this course?
- Familiarize with InDesign.
- Indesign Templates, how to get free templates & how to use them for different measurement systems (A4 sizes or US letter size for example)
- Creating Documents in Indesign while understanding Bleed & Margin.
- How to present your Indesign designs using free mock-ups for best client presentation.
- Placing Graphics & design elements from Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Integrating Indesign with Photoshop & Illustrator to design strong solid graphic designs
- Using CC Libraries for maximum adobe's design applications integration.
- Handling Frames in Indesign & understanding their Concept.
- Handling Colors, Palettes & Swatches to meet the CMYK technical Printing aspect.
- Handling Text, Text Frames, Paragraph styles & Text Styles.
- Creating Precise Grid Systems to follow like Rule of Thirds or Golden ratio while maintaining our measurements using rules & X, Y coordinates.
-How to create a strong Minimal design while Managing Positive & Negative Space to achieve an Aesthetic & beautiful design.
- Dealing with Indesign Pages & Handling covers & Spreads.
- Preflight checks for final export.
- Exporting Designs from Indesign & creating Packages while considering the Printing Technicals for CMYK.
The Instructor is What Makes the course so special, Right?
Khalil Ibrahim is a Chief designer who promoted to that title after working in many international advertising agencies with experience over 15 years in the design field and using Adobe Photoshop. Besides traveling around the world learning about different Design Schools, Trends & Art Directions. and who really cared to not only make sure you understand Photoshop's tools, technicals & concepts but Also to really learn it in a creative way and to use it Artistically like a Creative professional.
Let's start that amazing journey together!