Fermented Foods Mastery
Master the art of probiotic nutrition for better digestion, immunity & longevity
Created by Kale Brock - TV Presenter
Students: 1212, Price: $59.99
Students: 1212, Price: Paid
TV Presenter, Exercise & Holistic Lifestyle Coach & Health Writer Kale Brock takes you through the fundamentals of probiotic nutrition, and teaches you how to implement the power of fermented foods into your life! In powerful video, audio and document format, Kale covers everything you need to know about fermenting foods!!
Included in this course
- fundamental principles of fermentation
- safety measures for safely feeding your family probiotic foods
- stunning, delicious fermented food recipes such as Kombucha, Kefir, Sauerkraut, KimChi, Coconut Yoghurt & more!
- checklists, shopping lists, Fact Sheets & more
- A FREE copy of The Art Of Probiotic Nutrition Ebook
- Ongoing support through our exclusive Facebook group
Enjoy Fermented Food Mastery with Kale Brock!
Growing and Preparing Your Own Lacto-Fermented Food
Learn how to grow your own nutrient dense and organic vegetables in your garden and turn them into probiotic food.
Created by Janet Luke - Urban Sustainable Living Expert and Author
Students: 248, Price: $34.99
Students: 248, Price: Paid
Do you suffer from lactose intolerance, gluten intolerance, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, yeast infections, allergies or asthma? All these conditions have been linked to a lack of good bacteria in the gut.
It can be argued that antibiotics, pasteurisation, antibacterial soap and disinfectant are just making us sicker!
Your body needs healthy probiotic bacteria to digest, absorb and utilise the nutrients in the food you eat. Lacto-fermented food is a way of introducing and maintaining a healthy population of these probiotic bacteria inside your body.
Would you like to learn how to grow your own nutrient dense and organic vegetables in your garden (whatever the size) to offer your family the best possible nutrition? No previous gardening experience is necessary as I will teach you everything you need to know to begin harvesting your own fresh vegetables.
Would you like to learn how you can ferment this home grown produce and turn them into long lasting, nutritious and tasty food to share with family and friends?
This video based online course will teach your all you need to know about growing and using vegetables and fruit to make tasty and healthy fermented recipes.
In this course you will learn
-what is fermentation
-what vegetables are good to ferment and what are not.
– the process of fermentation.
-learn what the best companion plants for eggplant are.
-learn how to organically manage pests on your brassicas.
-how to grow beetroot and make Beetroot Kvass.
-how to grow organic plums to make Slivovitz.
-how to grow apples trees in an urban setting for a fermented beetroot and apple dish.
-how to grow organic tomatoes to make your own fermented tomato sauce as an alternative to the sugar laden supermarket tomato sauce.
-How to grow daikon and won bok to make your own kimchi.
-secrets to growing great cabbages for sauerkraut.
-how to turn those giant marrow into a wonderful healthy dish full of natural probiotics.
-Learn how to grow and make aubergine, sunflower petal and chilli pickle.
and much more…..
With just under 2 hours of video lessons you can study at your own pace and schedule. Re visit lessons as you wish. At any time you can contact me, Janet Luke, the teacher if you have any questions.
Are you ready to learn these century old food preserving skills to take you and your family to new healthy heights?
Fermentation for beginner
Learn how to make your first fermented foods easy and with confidence
Created by Clara Carey - Nutritional Scientist & Probiotic Lifestyle coach
Students: 30, Price: $69.99
Students: 30, Price: Paid
Do you also feel that boosting your family’s immune system is more important than ever before?
· Are you getting sick frequently?
· Is your skin feeling dry?
· Are you tired of the same old recipes?
· Feeling exhausted after meals?
· Have you got digestive issues such as tummy bloating?
· And what about those sugar cravings?
Do you want to spend some quality time with your husband in the kitchen but can’t seem to get him interested in cooking?
I can teach you how to make your own fermented foods to help. Fermented foods are tasty, easy to make, and everyone loves them-even your husband
Who is this course for?
- want to strengthen their immune system
- are often sick
- have digestive issues
- are looking for a new hobby (perfect during lock down)
- remember homemade foods from their childhood
- People who are looking to lose weight
- People with skin issues
- People who like to brew their own craft beverages
- People who are looking to spend quality time with their partner/family in the kitchen
- People who are looking for convenient ways to eat healthy
- People who want to be more energetic
What you will be able to do after you finished the course
- Make your own probiotic foods in no time at all
- Confidently experiment & create your favorite fermented recipes
- Turbo boost your families gut health & immune system
- Impress your friends and family by adding a new dimension to your cooking
- Create an exciting and new culture in your kitchen that the entire family can enjoy
- Improve your digestion