Cisco CUCM Training ( How To Install Configure Maintain )
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Training Course For CCNA CCNP CCIE Collaboration Network Engineers CUCM
Created by Veyhurdam Dikmen - CCIEx2 RS & Wireless
Students: 1318, Price: $19.99
Students: 1318, Price: Paid
Welcome to The Course Cisco CUCM Training ( How To Install Configure Maintain )
With the help of this course, you will be able to get all necessary information to be the best in Cisco CUCM .
You will learn theory behind each topic and then see how they are configured on real devices.
CH01-V01 Virtual Machine Settings For CUCM Installation
CH01-V02 CUCM Installation
CH01-V03 Activating CUCM Services
CH02-V01 CUCM Overview
CH02-V02 CUCM Menus
CH02-V03 CUCM Administration Interface
CH02-V04 CUCM Serviceability Menu
CH02-V05 CUCM Operating System Administration
CH02-V06 Disaster Recovery System
CH02-V07 Cisco Unified Reporting
CH02-V08 CUCM CLI
CH03-V01 User Types and Privileges with Roles
CH03-V02 User Features (Types, Passwords, Device Association, Information )
CH03-V03 Different User Management Options
CH03-V04 LDAP Synchronization
CH03-V05 LDAP Authentication
CH03-V06 LDAP Custom Filter
CH04-V01 CUCM Media Streams
CH04-V02 CUCM CoS Overview
CH04-V03 Partitions and CSS
CH04-V04 Lab Creating Partitions and CSS on CUCM
CH04-V05 CUCM Call Routing with Lab
CH04-V06 Route Groups Route Lists and Route Patterns
CH04-V07 Hunt Groups
CH04-V08 Regions and Device Pools
CH05-V01 IP Phone Registration Overview
CH05-V02 IP Phone Registration Process
CH05-V03 SIP IP Phone Registration Process
CH05-V04 IP Phone Configuration Elements and Different Methods
CH05-V06 Manual IP Phone Configuration
CH05-V07 Bulk Administration Tool
CH06-V01 Lab Call Pickup Group
CH06-V02 Call Group Pickup Part 2 and Phone Button Template
CH06-V03 Call Park
CH06-V05 Speed Dial BLF
CH06-V06 Enable Mobility on CUCM
CH06-V07 Schedule Mobility on CUCM
CH06-V08 CDR Reports
CCNP Collaboration 350-801 CLCOR Practice Exam Questions
The Course You Need For CCNP Collaboration 350-801 CLCOR Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies cucm ciptv
Created by Practice Exam Experts - Let's Practice And Aim Success
Students: 288, Price: $19.99
Students: 288, Price: Paid
Welcome to CCNP Collaboration 350-801 CLCOR Exam Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video Part 1 Exam Simulation Questions course.
In this course you will test your knowledge of CCNP Collaboration exam topics, CUCM , CUC (Unity) and important and useful subjects for your profession.
You want to see whether you are ready for your exam or not without paying too much for a repeat exam. You want to pass CCNP Collaboration for the first time or you failed and now you want to pass it this time, this course will create the difference between your passing and failing on your next attempt. I wish you the best and want you to join me through different tests to challenge you.
This exam tests your knowledge of implementing core collaboration technologies, including:
Infrastructure and design
Protocols, codecs, and endpoints
Cisco IOS XE gateway and media resources
Infrastructure and Design
Protocols, Codecs, and Endpoints
Cisco IOS XE Gateway and Media Resources
Configure Cisco Unity Connection mailbox and MWI
Configure Cisco Unity Connection SIP integration options to call control
Describe Cisco Unity Connection call handlers
Describe Cisco Unified IM&P protocols and deployment
Deploy Cisco Jabber on premises
This is an unofficial course and this course is not licensed, affiliated or trademarked with Cisco.
Cisco Unified Communication Manager CUCM – Administration
Cisco Unified Communication, Call Manager, VoIP, CCNA, CCNP Voice Collaboration Administration
Created by Navidut Tauhid - UCC and CC Expert
Students: 62, Price: $24.99
Students: 62, Price: Paid
Master the most popular, in-demand, and the heart of the Unified Communication and IP Telephony infrastructure - Cisco Unified CallManager (CUCM) or Cisco IP Telephony for CCNA/CCNP Collaboration.
This course includes Deployment, Installation, Administration, Features, Configuration, Disaster Recovery, Reporting, and Maintenance!
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration course will give you an overview of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager System (Call Manager) with the concepts of system administration, features, and various other configuration like registration of phones, creating users, call routing, calling privilege, digit manipulation, media resources, etc.
All the videos are based on real-world scenarios of my 15 years of Unified Communication experience. The course helps the students gain enough confidence to start working as Level 2-Level 3 Unified Communication Engineer!
· Cisco Unified Communication Manager / Call Manager, VoIP and IP Telephony Overview
· CUCM Various GUI Menu Options and CLI Access
· CUCM Deployment Requirement - Virtual Machine/Network Requirement
· CUCM Installation - Publisher and Subscriber
· Cisco Voice and Video End Points / Devices - Cisco IP Phone, Soft-clients like Cisco IP Communicator, Cisco Jabber,
· Cisco Video End Points, Front and Back Panel, Manual Registration of a phone, and Device-Device Calling
· Cisco IP Phone Registration Process
· Validate the current version of Cisco IP Phone Firmware, controlled firmware upgrade, firmware upgrade over LAN
· Cisco IP Phone Auto Registration Process
· CUCM Call Flow - Inbound and Outbound Call Flow from/to PSTN destinations.
· CUCM Class of Service - Calling Search Space and Partition
· CUCM Call Routing - Route Pattern, Route Groups, Route List, Directory Number, Translation Patterns, Hunt Pilot, Hunt List, Line Group, SIP Trunk
· CUCM Features - Call Park, Call Pickup
· Call Management - Region, Codecs, Location Bandwidth
· CUCM Users - End Users and Application Users
· Users and LDAP Integration - CUCM End Users, Application Users, Local Users, Administrators, LDAP Integration with Active Directory, LDAP Authentication, Importing End users from Active Directory using LDAP (Light Weight Directory Access Protocol)
· CUCM Disaster Recovery System (DRS) - Backup and Restore, Manual and Automatic Schedule
· Cisco Unified Reporting
· CUCM Real-Time Monitoring - Trace Collection, Alerts, System Overview
Check my other courses on Cisco Unified Communication / Contact Center Field:
1) Cisco Unity Connection Voicemail Administrator
2) Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (Call Center) Administrator
3) Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise Administrator
4) Amazon Connect Cloud Base Contact Center
Feel Free to reach me at Udemy messaging or at my LinkedIn profile, search with naveedtauheed
CCNP Collaboration 300-820 CLCEI and 300-835 CLAUTO : Tests
Testing your skill and pass your CCNP Collaboration Concentration exam 300-820 CLCEI and 300-835 CLAUTO (Updated)
Created by Mehul Patel - Trainer,IT Professional,System and Network administrator
Students: 13, Price: $29.99
Students: 13, Price: Paid
Welcome to CCNP Collaboration 300-820 CLCEI and 300-835 CLAUTO : Tests
300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions :-
CLCEI 300-820 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions exam is a 90-minute exam associated with the CCNP Collaboration Certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of collaboration cloud and edge solutions, expressway configurations, Cisco WebEx Teams hybrid and emerging technologies.
CLCEI 300-820 Exam Topics Covered :
Key Concepts (25%)
Initial Expressway Configurations (25%)
Mobile and Remote Access (25%)
Cisco WebEx Technologies (25%)
300-835 - Automating and Programming Cisco Collaboration Solutions :-
CLAUTO 300-835 Automating and Programming Cisco Collaboration Solutions exam is a 90-minute exam associated with the CCNP Collaboration Certification and DevNet Professional Certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of implementing applications that automate and extend Cisco Collaboration platforms, including programming concepts, APIs and automation protocols, and Python programming.
CLAUTO 300-835 Exam Topics Covered :
Network Programmability Foundation (10%)
Unified Communication (25%)
Cloud Collaboration (25%)
Collaboration Endpoints (20%)
This practice test will help you prepare for the real CCNP Collaboration Concentration exam 300-820 CLCEI and 300-835 CLAUTO exam test environment.
This is an Unofficial course and this course is not affiliated, licensed or trademarked with Cisco in any way.
Best of luck for your exam !