How To Learn English and + On Your Own Using The Internet
Learn how to get the most out of the Internet to learn English or any other language
Created by Wilfredo Barrios - Tutor de Inglés
Students: 18911, Price: Free
Students: 18911, Price: Free
Here you will learn how to learn English or almost any other language with free resources on the Internet
- The first thing you will learn is to find your most important reason to learn English.
- In the next section you will learn the skills that experts learning languages manage to master.
- In section three you will learn how to develop your own learning method when you learn English.
- No matter what your level in English is, you will realize that there are all kinds of resources for you to start learning practically from scratch.
- To achieve fluency in English, in section 5 you will learn about the most advanced resources you can find on the internet. It will surprise you that they are free.
- The purpose of the course is that you become good enough in English to be the best in a job interview in English. This is what you will learn in section 6.
- Even when the course is aimed to teach you how to learn English, all the knowledge you will acquire, will be useful to learn almost any other language.
My name is Wilfredo Barrios, and for me it will be an honor to be your instructor in this course. Here you will learn that it is not necessary to depend on other people to learn English, because it is something that can be done on your own, and the only thing you need is your computer and an Internet connection. It's going to be a pleasure to share this knowledge that I have accumulated throughout my self-taught learning process of English.
This course is going to be very different from any other course you have seen on the Internet, because here you will not learn grammar rules or simple tips to learn English. It is a whole new way of taking control of your language learning process.
I will teach you through animations and also videos where you will see the screen of my computer, so you can apply what you learned immediately.
- Prepare your mind to learn English: The first thing you will learn is that learning a language is something that has nothing to do with boring classes in a classroom, it is something that can be very exciting.
- Get the skills you need to start: To learn English it is necessary to master certain skills that are indispensable, and that will make your learning process a success. This is what you were not taught in schools about learning English.
- You have to see yourself as someone able to achieve anything: Here you will learn about some of the methods that people who speak many languages use to learn. You will realize that everything is in the method you use to learn English, and with the help of this course, it is going to be a personal one, specific for you.
- You will be able to find all kinds of resources on the Internet: You will learn how to perform effective searches on the Internet to find whatever you want. To do so, it is enough with the two largest search engines on the internet. Google and YouTube.
- Being the best in a job interview in English: The final goal of the course is to learn enough English to excel in an interview for a job in English. There is a complete section devoted to the interview and how to find the information needed to be the best.
- This information will change your life for good: Although the information in this course is focused on learning the English language, you will realize that everything you will learn, can also be applied to learn other important things for your life.
I had to learn everything you will see in the course on my own. It was something that took me a lot of time of trial and error, experimenting with different methods until I found one that really worked for me and with someone else who has a very different way of learning than mine. Now I know that this course will be very helpful for you.
So, if you're ready ... Let's get start it!
Ringba’s Pay Per Call Masterclass
The Most Comprehensive Pay Per Call Training Ever Created
Created by Ringba | Call Tracking and Analytics - The Call Tracking and Analytics Platform for Pay Per Call
Students: 9527, Price: Free
Students: 9527, Price: Free
More than $60 billion is spent on generating inbound sales calls every year and the industry is growing so quickly that companies are practically begging for more calls. In this course you will learn how to immediately take advantage of the huge Pay Per Call market to build a successful business.
You Will Learn Everything About Pay Per Call
Starting at the beginning and assuming you have absolutely no performance marketing or Pay Per Call background, we take you through everything you need to know to speak our language.
Not only will you learn how Pay Per Call works, we're going to walk you step by step through building a lasting business in the space. By the time you're done with this program, you will have a better understanding of performance marketing than college graduates with marketing degrees.
We will give you a complete 360 degree overview of the industry, combined with the tools you need to actually take action.
Learn to Build, Execute And Scale Campaigns
Marketing campaigns are like living breathing organisms, they move and change constantly.
In this program we'll teach you how to create and manage successful campaigns, while also taking the time to review all of the fundamentals behind how to build them from the ground up.
That way you will be able to do your own research, create your own competitive advantage, and adapt to constantly changing markets.
And How To Grow A Giant Pay Per Call Business
We're going to help you put together an action plan so that you can build a sustainable business in the Pay Per Call space.
That means we're going to teach you everything about how to work with Affiliates, Brokers, Pay Per Call Networks, Call Centers, and all of the other players in the industry.
Then we're going to teach you the skills you need to develop new relationships, negotiate with all your partners, build a team, and scale your business as far as you want to take it.
Why The Pay Per Call Masterclass is Free
Ringba’s Pay Per Call Masterclass was originally designed to train our new team members on everything related to Pay Per Call. During the process of creating this training program we realized that it could have a massive positive impact on the entire Pay Per Call community by bringing in thousands of people who want to build and grow businesses of their own. When we realized how impactful it could be we decided to give it away entirely for free.
Our goal for the Pay Per Call Masterclass was to make it comprehensive enough that Affiliates, Agencies, Brokers, Call Centers, Pay Per Call Networks, and anyone else in the space all use it to train their new staff members. We welcome everyone to participate and will use all of your feedback to improve the class and add continuing education modules whenever we see major changes in the Pay Per Call landscape.
The Pay Per Call Masterclass assumes that anyone watching has a basic understanding of computers and the internet, but has no background in digital marketing or calls. If you’re a more advanced user, we invite you to skip around to lessons that interest you, however, there is a lot of great information and suggest everyone go through the entire program from start to finish.
Build Complete Free Call Center Asterisk Issabel VoIP.
Complete Inbound Outbound Call Center Deployment with Data Input forms integration.
Created by NEF System - e-learning
Students: 8643, Price: Free
Students: 8643, Price: Free
The course focus on to build full features inbound & outbound call center from novice to a paid professional using open source VoIP platform such as Issabel.
You will be able to confidently deploy Issabel free call center module and will learn to build inbound call campaign integrated with web forms or custom pop up CRM page that trigger on answer calls.
In Outbound Call campaign you will be able to take full advantage of using the Issabel free Predictive dialer by loading CSV data.
The course starts with call center concepts and definitions that include call center types, core components and roles for call center operation.
Further course is designed with real and practical approach using screen cast. That help you to
- · Install & configure the Issabel Call Center module.
- · Users & Roles creation for Call Center.
- · Agent’s Creation
- · Agent’s Breaks & Pauses.
- · Call Services Queues & related configurations for call Queues.
- · Data Input Web Forms.
- · Custom Web Page or CRM pop up page Integration.
- · Inbound Integrated Call Campaign
- · Outbound Automated Predictive dialer loaded with CSV data.
- · Real time dashboard and live wallboard
- · Supervisory features and call recording.
- · Call Center statistical reports for analysis.
Want to deploy call center in your business or want to start industry demanding call center solutions and services for your customers.
Then off course this course is for you.
Getting Started with Call Center Training
Call Center Training is essential for both new hires and existing staff to sharpen their skills and feel motivated.
Created by Sinan Cetiner - NLP, EI & Business Coach
Students: 5600, Price: $69.99
Students: 5600, Price: Paid
Call centers are a vital part of any business operations. They operate over the phone, their main channel of communication.
Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centers are a business element that is here to stay.
Call centers are designed to handle a massive volume of calls so it is important to learn the customer service aspect of it too. Because, generally call centers are used to handle customer service, technical support or sales.
Providing quality customer service is the most visible way to stand out as a brand in today’s competitive marketplace. The key to customer acquisition, retention, and advocacy lies in delivering an outstanding customer experience.
It’s been proven over and over again that customers are willing to pay more and are likely to purchase from you again and again if they’re happy with the service. However, improving call center sales isn’t easy an easy task for any business.
So, this course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard.
Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energizing and practical course.
Here what you will learn:
Learn aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch
Demonstrate an understanding of questioning and listening skills
Acquire comfort with delivering bad news and saying no
Learn effective ways to negotiate
Improve your customer service skills
So, why wait? Join us today and get started with your call center training.
I wish you happy learning!
VoIP PBX & Call Center on Asterisk 16 Issabel [Master Class]
Learn Issabel (ex-Elastix) & IP Telephony Server Configurations & Deployment with Practical Examples & Use Cases.
Created by NEF System - e-learning
Students: 2252, Price: $39.99
Students: 2252, Price: Paid
Course Package: This course contains the best of both worlds. Asterisk open source with GUI (Issabel) and then Asterisk from scratch (Vanilla Asterisk) using source code compilation and CLI based.
UPDATED! Cover Asterisk 16 [Command Line/Web GUI] & Cloud Issabel Installation, Security WebRTC Video Conferencing & Call Center.
Do you need a cost-effective phone system or full features rich Call Center for business?
Are you tired of paying the licensing costs to the proprietary phone system?
Do you want to expand your business and require a phone system, but legacy systems don't allow you?
You are interested to learn asterisk but like to avoid the command line and Linux shell at the start?
Issabel (previously known as 'ELASTIX') is the world's most popular and widely adopted open-source IP telephony software. The core VoIP communication is based on Asterisk - The most powerful IP telephony platform. This course is designed for the newbies, small & medium businesses that like to use the IP telephony - PBX or even the solution providers that like to gear up for telephony services to the end-users.
The course starts with initial telephony concepts and terms used in the phone service industry—no prior technical knowledge about telecommunication required to take this course.
The course has a project depicting a real-world scenario. This helps the students to have activity-based learning and can apply learned knowledge to the real world. The course clearly explained the phone system features with lab practice for configurations.
Proprietary systems invite a license fee for most Business-critical features and UC Features like mobility and third-party integration. To avoid the expensive add-ons, go the open source way.
Use a single system to manage multiple tools and platforms, thereby having “greater employee productivity, reduced costs, and a means to improve customer engagement.
Learn to Write Your Own Asterisk VOIP Dialplans and Queues
Learn how to read and write your own Asterisk dialplan configurations for auto attendant menus and call center queues
Created by Jon Manning - VOIP, SIP and Asterisk Expert, Sales Professional
Students: 1756, Price: $44.99
Students: 1756, Price: Paid
- Do you want to learn how to read and write your own Asterisk dialplans?
- Have you been trying to build your own Asterisk auto attendant but don't know where to start?
- Do you want to create your own custom recordings for auto attendant greetings?
- Do you want to setup a call center queue with dynamic agents?
- Are you looking to configure ACD (automatic call distribution) for your inbound phone calls?
Learn how to tackle all of these configuration items and more by taking this advanced Asterisk course. During the course you will learn details about how create your own auto attendant and adding different digit options to route calls within your Asterisk phone system.
Go from an Asterisk beginner to an expert and write all your own unique dialplan code. I will show you how to write dialplans and make test phones calls showing you the result of the changes made.
If you want to learn by doing then you need to take this course to learn how to use the different Asterisk applications to create a truly unique dial plan for you or your clients.
To take the course you should have a working Asterisk or AstLinux system so you can go in and write your own dialplan to follow along with the lessons.
Twilio – Make a complete Call Centre in React and Node
React, Node, and Twilio - Create a complete call center with SMS authentication, waiting for queues & answer calls in th
Students: 598, Price: $99.99
Students: 598, Price: Paid
Twilio the world's leading cloud communications platform as a service (CPaaS) that enables you to develop SMS solutions, WhatsApp, Voice, Video, email, and even IoT. Twilio powers communications for more than 190,000 businesses, and enables nearly 932 billion human interactions every year.
In this course, we will leverage some of those capabilities to create a fully functional Call Center, where the users will log with their mobile number using SMS and call will be added to a dashboard in real-time, showing where each call stage is.
Calls will be greeted with a welcome message, and after adding to a queue, the workers on the call centre can track the call status on the dashboard the call will flow from ringing to queued to answered and of course in case we miss a call it will also display a call missed.
Verify - We will use Twilio Verify to send a verification SMS to the user in the login faze, once the user is verified with Twilio we will create a JWT token that will allow the user to login to the Dashboard and subscribe to receive and make calls.
Programmable Voice - We sill use Programmable Voice to make, receive, and monitor calls around the world and directly from the browser.
Programmable SMS - We will use Programmable SMS to send and receive SMS using Twilio
Other important details:
We will create the front end in React using hooks, such as useState, useEffect, useContext, useCallback among many other custom hooks we will create, to make our application look amazing we will use Semantic UI and to help with the state management we will use Immet and SocketIo for realtime communication.
Will be created using NodeJS, Express for the rest API and SocketIO for the real-time communication with the react app.
Call/Contact Center Management, The essential Guide
What you need to know about Managing a Call/Contact Center
Created by Amas Tenumah - Customer Experience Transformist
Students: 121, Price: $34.99
Students: 121, Price: Paid
This course if perfect for call/contact center Team Leaders, Supervisors, Managers and those who aim to be. It will provide the basics on everything from Channel strategy and execution, scheduling, technology and leadership. After this course you will feel more mentally equipped to do your job or the job your striving for.
How to start call center and grow from 0 to 100 employees
Learn to get international clients without brokers or upfront fees
Created by Ameya Damle - Offshoring consultant and business coach
Students: 25, Price: $19.99
Students: 25, Price: Paid
This business program will help you to get international clients and create a master plan for your call center. It will help you to get genuine clients without brokers or upfront fees. It gives the master plan to start your BPO and grow from 0 to 100 employees in a short time.
How to get clients for call center or BPO business
Client magnet and sales automation for call center and bpo
Created by Ameya Damle - Offshoring consultant and business coach
Students: 21, Price: $19.99
Students: 21, Price: Paid
Unlock the business development strategies to get clients for your BPO business. This program is designed to help small call centers in getting their clients on board. It will help you get your clients on board in 21 days & make the business profitable. If you are looking to get international or domestic clients for your business, this program will give you exclusive strategies to get clients on autopilot mode. You will learn the magic of sales automation, CRM, Social media strategies, video advertisements and much more.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express – UCCX Administration
Master Cisco Call Center building - Unified Contact Center Express Administration, Call Flow Scripting and Debugging
Created by Navidut Tauhid - UCC and CC Expert
Students: 17, Price: $19.99
Students: 17, Price: Paid
This course will teach you how to build a contact center based on the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX). Cisco UCCX is a highly in-demand o-premise call center platform across the globe. The course provides a step-by-step process to set up Agents, Supervisors, Queues, Scripting, and troubleshooting. The acquired skill will be helpful in setting up a small/medium contact center environment to meet the needs of a small/medium business.
Cisco Unified Contact Center technologies provide powerful, agent-based services that result in reduced business costs and improved customer response by providing sophisticated and distributed automatic call distributor (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR), computer telephony integration (CTI), and agent and desktop services. It enables the effective management of inbound and outbound voice, email, webchat, and customer interactions.
You will learn and master the following topics:
- Introduction to Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (Cisco UCCX) Administration
- Cisco UCCX Call Center Agent Configuration
- Configuration of Agents, Skills, Call Queues, Supervisors, and Teams, etc
- Configuration of Trigger Numbers, Applications, Scripts, Prompts, and Documents, etc.
- Cisco UCCX Scripting with Basic to Intermediate level of Call Flow building
- Debugging and Troubleshooting Live Contact Center Call using UCCX Script Editor
- Time of Day and Day of the Week Routing
- Cisco UCCX 12.5 Installation and much more!
What you’ll learn
Installing and Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Implementing Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Integrating UCCX with Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM)
Cisco UCCX Call Flow Designing and Scripting
Agent Screen Pop-ups
Troubleshooting Live Contact Center Calls
Free Lab for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express on Cisco Devnet Sandbox
Lots of Scripting
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Should know basics of Cisco IP Telephony
Should know basic of Cisco Unified Communication
Who this course is for:
Unified Communication Engineers curious to implement and troubleshoot Cisco call center sites
Those who want to learn Cisco UCCX practically by deploying them and playing in Free and pre-built Cisco Sandbox lab.
Call Center Administrators, Cloud Architects, IVR Developers, Auto Attendant Developers, QAs, Unified Communication VoIP Engineers and Architects, Entrepreneurs, Startups, Small to Medium Business Owners
Amazon Connect – Cloud Based Omni Channel Contact Center
Build a Cloud Call Center in Minutes!
Created by Navidut Tauhid - UCC and CC Expert
Students: 4, Price: $19.99
Students: 4, Price: Paid
Amazon Connect is one of the most in-demand omnichannel cloud contact centers (PaaS). You can set up a contact center in a few steps, add agents who are located anywhere, and start engaging with your customers. Without worrying about the data center power requirements, cooling, network connectivity, security, servers, storage, etc., a cloud-based highly scalable call center built-in and functional not in days anymore!
You can create personalized experiences for your customers using omnichannel communications. For example, you can dynamically offer chat and voice contact, based on such factors as customer preference and estimated wait times. Agents, meanwhile, conveniently handle all customers from just one interface. For example, they can chat with customers, and create or respond to tasks as they are routed to them.
Amazon Connect is an open platform that you can integrate with other enterprise applications, such as Salesforce. Besides, you can take advantage of the AWS ecosystem to innovate new experiences for your customers.
In this course you will learn and master the following topics:
* Creating an Amazon Connect Instance - Serverless Cloud-Based Scalable Call Center
* Claiming a Phone Number - Claim and Map DIDs or Toll-Free number to your IVR
* Supported Regions and Availability Zones - Amazon Connect supported hosting regions
* Hours of Operation - Time of the Day, Day of the Week Based Call Routing
* Creating Queues - To handle the calls in wait.
* Quick Connects - To transfer the calls to different numbers, queues or supervisors, etc.
* Routing Profiles - Managing Agent and Queues together
* Adding Users - Creating users like Agents, Supervisors, Managers, Administrators, etc.
* Contact Flows - Designing and Implementing the Call Flow in Amazon Contact Center.
* Testing the Call Flow with Amazon connect
* Using Amazon Lex Chat Bot
* Amazon Lex Chat Bot Introduction Pricing and Setup
* Intent and Testing the Lex Chat Bot
* Integrate Lex with Amazon Connect
* Testing IVR Call after Integrating with Lex
* Lex error handling and much more.